Saturday, January 24, 2015

SO IN LOVE


I have found the one whom my soul loves
Song of Solomon 3:4

 
 
 
Doesn't the sound of that just make your heart smile!


I have always loved this verse and as I've gotten older, have been more and more intentional about trying to live in it's truth.
 

I think we sometimes see the big screen and assume that if our relationship doesn't model that type of connection, we must either be with the wrong person or we're not worthy of love.
 

I assure you, God has other plans.




I think of the person that I was when Dennis and I were first married 16 years ago. Thank you Lord that he stuck around!! I have always been in love with this man, but I was selfish, independent and more often asked "what can you do for me?" rather than "what can I do for you?" 



I love the way that it's said in the NLT of Genesis 2:18  "Then the Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone.  I will make a helper who is just right for him." 

 
I GET to be that helper to my husband!




THAT IS A HUGE HONOR!




I didn't always see it as such.  I've {slowly} discovered that it's not about  getting what you want in that relationship, but about growing together, encouraging each other and loving one another, even when the road is bumpy.  and if you have been with someone for any amount of time, there WILL be bumps in the road, but the way you handle those bumps together will only build strength in that relationship.








I understand that some of you may not be in that relationship yet, but please take heart... God has it under control.  Don't rush to get there, trust that in His time,  YOU will certainly find that ONE that your soul loves!








As many of you know, I have had the AMAZING pleasure of collaborating with Steph of One Love Candle and Bath on our now second candle together.






 

We wanted to create something that focuses on this kind of LOVE and encourages nurturing and embracing that love.












SO IN LOVE was born!




It features a complex blend infused with six essential oils featuring a rich base of amber, vanilla, musk and sandalwood with lively top notes of jasmine, lavender and orange. The beautiful glass jar is adorned with a hand-stamped, keepsake tag that says "I have found the one whom my soul loves." that can be removed and worn on a necklace or added to a keychain.










We are so proud of and excited about this collaboration!


 Steph is absolutely amazing at what she does and I am so in love with this scent! It appeals to both men and women and is just the perfect, romantic blend.








Once again, we had the pleasure of working with the amazing Kelly Hubert on photography.  I am so very thankful for this trio of ours!  Kel just gets it!  We tell her our vision and she runs full speed ahead to make it even more amazing than we even had planned.  She has the most beautiful heart and is so dedicated! YOU are such a blessing, my friend!







In addition, a HUGE shout out to DC Estate Winery in South Beloit for allowing us to do our photo shoot there!! This place is GORGEOUS!!!  If you are in need of a beautiful wedding location, or you just want to get away and do some wine tasting... {they even have art and wine classes} Please check them out!!














Steph and I pray that you will love and embrace our latest project!!  That you will spend time nurturing the love that is right in front of you and remember what a treasure that is!
You are so very loved!












You can find SO IN LOVE for sale at these locations...





Infinitely Sweet in Rockford, Illinois
Milkman's Wife in Rockton, Illinois
The White Trunk in Rockford, Illinois
The Mission Shop at Rockford First





Online at...


www.shoponelove.net



www.lisdunndesigns.etsy.com



 
 








2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I am so going to love that scent! You girls have something really God inspired and special going on between you! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxanne, Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! That means so much to us!

      Delete