Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Elmo 1st Birthday Party Decor SNW4

Sometimes it is good to step out of your comfort zone and challenge what you are capable of. 
As a creative, you get to know what your style is and things can start to look very much the same:}



Before I share this project, I want to say that my heart is full of gratitude!
Thank you to all of my family, friends and customers that have had an idea and have entrusted ME to execute that vision.  It truly is an honor to be able to create for a living, but especially when it is something that is created for someone specific.

OK, with that said, this particular request was from my niece for her daughters 1st birthday
{That would make me a great-aunt!! Yikes!!}

She gave me a color palette and a few photos for inspiration. 
If you have followed me for a while, you know that Elmo is not my normal style and was out of my comfort zone!

Challenge accepted

I honestly had a lot of fun creating these items!
I remembered what it was like when my babies were that age.
Life was really so much simpler then. More innocent.

Here are a few photos of what I put together...
{I didn't want to do a tutorial for everything, but if you have questions about a certain project, please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to walk you through it!}









Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog!
ENJOY!


 




2 comments:

  1. Good to know about this birthday party. Couple of months ago, I arranged my niece’s birthday party at one of exotic New York venues. Ordered a pineapple flavoured 3-tier birthday cake and invited her friends. Arranged a surprise party for her and glad she liked it.

    ReplyDelete