Friday, May 3, 2013

Rockford Etsy Team Show Recap

Hello sweet friends!
Yes, I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted on my poor little blog.  To be fair, my computer has NOT been cooperative {and I may have been focused on some other things!}  
I did not want to forget to post about the Rockford Etsy Team Show on April 5th and 6th as a part of ArtScene this year!
Oh, there is such a camaraderie among these artists who genuinely want the best for each other! I was able to reconnect with old friends and make some new, precious friends.
Here are a few highlights from the weekend:
{My sweet friend Rose, who is ALWAYS so supportive, sporting her new LDD earrings!!}

{oh, and look!  It's Mary, aka UrbanFarmgirl, who stopped by to pick up a  pretty little necklace for her neice!}

{I brought my 11 yr old with me on day 2 for help!!}  
*Photo by Heather Stringham


{He will an amazing entrepreneur one day;}
*Photo by Heather Stringham


And a shout out to a few of the beautiful ladies that were also a part of the show:
1. Lois of Glissknits
2. Karmen of Lillyanlou
3. Deanna of Iheartsigns
4. Amy of Seams2u
5. Theresa of Zolli Clothing

I WILL get back on track with my blog, including some more designs, tutorials, FRUGAL FASHIONS, etc, but for now I am busy at work planning a very important Graduation party {and I am an emotional mess in the process}and working on some creative, beautiful details for my little brothers wedding.
Blessings to you all!!



1 comment:

  1. a sweet time right now in your family's life, lis. fun seeing the pictures (especially the ones with your boy) from the show.

    ReplyDelete